Asked by Feb 07, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Question type: Car Customization

Would like to covert to disk brakes.  What application would convert from pad to disk brakes?
Jim Keeley
561-625-4691  (Home)

2 Answers

Hi Jim I am looking to do the same conversion. I will let you know if I find a way and would appreciate the same. Thanks Doug


Easy way: Use 544 1965-66 parts... If that's not an option it's possible to modify what you have but it's not that easy. Some guys use the disc/caliper from the 120-series "Amazon" 1965-1968(some 1961-1964 Amazon had discs too) You need to relocate lower shock absorber mount etc. I prefer a complete front end from the 140-series, requires a bit of welding too but a better solution.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Volvo Questions

Volvo Experts

#1 zoneman
Reputation 340
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 80
#3 Randy King
Randy King
Reputation 50
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.